About the Doctor
Dr. Rashid Saleem has extensive experience in general and emergency pediatrics for over 20 years, of which 13 years in the UAE. He is specialized in diagnosing and managing pediatric neurological disorders such as epilepsies, headaches, sleep problems, movement disorders, neuro-developmental delay including cerebral palsy, neuro-developmental regression, neuro-genetic conditions and neuro-muscular problems.
Dr. Saleem has worked at the University Hospital of Leicester, U.K. His areas of focus is in clinical research, clinical audit, and medical teaching.
- M.Sc. in Epilepsy Practice, Leeds Beckett University, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, King Edward Medical University, Pakistan
- Diploma in Child Health, University of Punjab, Pakistan
Specializing In12 Month Checkup 15 Month Checkup 18 Month Checkup 1 Month Checkup 24 Month Checkup
American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology - Al Ain
Licenses / Permits
- Department of Health
- Membership of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health
- British Pediatric Neurology Association
- International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE)