About the Doctor
Dr. Siarhei Bahushevich is a specialist neurologist. He graduated from Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education where he obtained his Masters of Neurology degree. He has previously worked in several hospitals in the UAE and Belarus including Al Qassimi Hospital, Royal Hospital and Central Polyclinic of the Ministry of Interior.
Adding to that, he provides treatment for patients with various neurological disorders including managing neurological emergencies, treatment of eligible ischemic stroke-patients with intravenous thrombolysis and ICU basis.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus
- Master in Neurology, Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, Belarus
Specializing InParkinson's Disease Alzheimer's Disease Back Problems Cerebral Palsy Facial palsy
Medcare Multi Speciality Hospital Sharjah
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in the UAE
- Emirates Neurology Society
- Belarusian Society of Neurologists