About the Doctor
Ms. Sinu Rachel Thomas is a speech and language therapist who is experienced in treatment, evaluation and intervention modules for therapy of hearing impairment, developmental & neurogenic speech and language impairments; including childhood language disorders such as autism, Downs’ syndrome, rehabilitation of cerebral palsy, speech and language therapy for children with hearing impairment, aphasia, dysarthria and stuttering.
Ms.Thomas practiced in Bangalore and other parts of India for over 3 years, she is specialized in AVT strategies for children and adults, as well as, speech and language deficits secondary to traumatic brain injuries, brain tumors and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology, Mangalore University, India
Specializing InAuditory Therapy Aural Rehabilitation Communication Disorders Listening Skills Speech Delay Read More Less
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- Arab Orient Allianz Worldwide Read More
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- International SOS
- Neuron (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator)
Licenses / Permits
- Dubai Healthcare City Authority
- Indian Speech and Hearing Association
- Rehabilitation Council of India