About the Doctor
Dr. Waleed Kadro has practiced as a consultant interventional cardiologist at Washington Hospital in the USA and at the Cardiac Centre Syria, Sulaiman Habib and Specialized Medical Centre Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Kadro's areas of expertise include advanced complex coronary, carotid intervention, intracranial interventions for acute and sub-acute stroke, peripheral interventions, advanced cardiac devices such as implantation and programming, cardiac arrhythmias.
Specializing InShortness of breath Heart Failure Hypertension Chest Pain / Discomfort Heart Palpitations
Zulekha Hospital - Sharjah
- Foster Insurance Agency
- Bupa Middle East
- Dubai Care Read More
- Neuron (Administrator)
- National General Insurance
- NAS (Administrator)
- NextCare (Administrator)
- Almadallah Healthcare Management
- Musalla Net
- Emirates Airlines
- Oman Insurance
- A C E Life Ins. Co.
- Now Health International
- Daman, National Health Insurance
- Al Khazna Insurance
- AXA Insurance - Gulf
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance (ADNIC)
- Alliance insurance Company
- Al Buhaira National Insurance
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health & Prevention
- American Board certificate in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Heart Rhythm and Internal Medicine.